Bully Free…That’s me!
- An all-new school assembly program!
- Geared for all elementary grades, K-6!
- Emphasis on Anti-Bullying Techniques!
- Advice on Avoiding Bullies!
- Information About Bullying!
- Lots of audience participation!
- Lots of comedy, magic and surprise!
- Suitable for any public, parochial or private school setting!
Easy to arrange
Bully free…that’s me! is a fast, exciting, fun-filled program to help teach kids about bullying. Children will learn how to identify bullies, what to do when they are bullied by others, and how to help their friends who are being bullied. Teachers and staff will also learn many identifiers and techniques to help change, thwart or prevent bullying. Through stories, magic, comedy and audience participation, students will become more aware of this “hidden” problem and help learn how to make their school a kinder, safer and more fun place.
- Students will identify bullying and recall ways to prevent it.
- Students will learn the five common characteristics of bullying.
- Students will learn that working together builds friendships and prevents bullying.
- Students will discover four ways to help keep their friends from becoming victims of bullying.
- Students will understand that being a bully makes you small and helping others make you a bigger person.
Be S.A.F.E. – Students will learn an important acronym that can help them remember four things to do to keep from being bullied by others.
- S – Stand tall & speak bravely.
- A – Ask for help from friends or teachers.
- F – Figure out your choices.
- E – End it calmly by not losing your temper.
We will also provide a teacher’s guide for this Program.
About the Program
One after another, Greg’s routines will keep students and teachers fascinated. As always, there is a lot of comedy and a lot of audience participation to help students focus on and remember the objectives and educational content.
Like all of Greg’s programs, this is a professionally scripted show, written with proper sequencing for high and low spots to provide children with lots of excitement but prevent them from becoming unruly. Children who are called on to assist are always rewarded and never embarrassed. Teachers and principals always comment on how wonderfully Greg handles children.
As always, Greg brings all of his own props, tables and sound system. This is an act that can be performed in almost any location, large rooms or small, stage, auditorium, classroom or cafeteria. It can be adjusted to be suitable for groups of from 10 to 250. Schools with larger enrollments should have two programs. Splitting a full-range school into, say, one K-2 program and another for grades 3-5 allows Greg to customize the language, objectives and vocabulary to the different grade levels. When performing for Primary grades, Greg will make the program lighter, faster and more fun. When presenting the same program to Upper Elementary, Greg will use higher vocabulary, and focus more strongly on the objectives and cause and effect.
Okay, Greg, Everything sounds great…now What?
Simply pick up the phone and call me or send me an email!. We can discuss your program in detail. You can ask ANY questions you have. In fact, I’d really appreciate you calling and letting me know what you think.
I’m not going to try and “sell” you, so you can relax – no pressure – I’m here to answer any questions and help make your program the best ever!
I look forward to speaking with you: 1-888-494-3022, McadamsMagic@msn.com
P.S. I know you are very busy and I appreciate you taking the time to read this letter. I sincerely hope we can work together in the near future.
P.P.S. I am lucky enough to perform over 35 shows a month. Please take advantage of this advance notice and call me soon, my calendar fills up rapidly.